Friday 13 April 2012

WE ♥ PINTEREST

Pinterest has become a worldwide phenomenon. Everyone is using it to get ideas and inspirations, to share their ideas or to organize products, home decor ideas, food, kids, architecture, etc.  Whatever you're interested in you can bet that you'll find a community of pinners who are equally as interested as you are willing to share their ideas. 

I love looking at pictures of home decor, landscaping and scenery and colour schemes but keeping them on your computer can leave everything disorganized or forgotten.  On Pinterest I'm able to organize my boards and view them and share them with others as well as viewing pictures I wouldn't have been able to otherwise.

I've noticed that a lot of people were going to our website and pinning our sofas to their boards so I also created two boards with Modern Sensibility furniture and videos so that everyone who is interested can find us easily and just repin.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Check out Modern Sensibility on Pinterest!

Are you Pinterest obsessed? How are you using it?

No comments:

Post a Comment